10 Illustrator Tutorials for Creating a Logo
It is very important to keep practicing all the time both for beginners and professional web designers. There are many resources with tutorials for web designers and this is very easy to “get lost” in this variety. Here is a selection of high quality lessons dedicated to creation of logos in Adobe Illustrator; all of them were carefully handpicked to provide you with the top quality information. In these tutorials, you can find some useful ideas. Also, they can help you to develop a good taste and technique.
Logo is the key element of the company’s image; it displays its field of operation and guarantees the quality of products of services. So, it is not surprising that designers spend a lot of time on creation of a logo. Today, we have prepared a collection of lessons that will help you in designing a logo and inspire you for something new.
- Making a logo with a funny 3D-character using Illustrator. In this tutorial lesson, you will learn how to use the tool for 3D text and draw a crazy rabbit. http://vector.tutsplus.com/tutorials/designing/use-illustrator-to-create-a-fun-3d-character-logo/
- In this tutorial the author talks about the process of creating a logo for LTD: the origin of the idea, creating sketch and design using Adobe Illustrator. http://dryicons.com/blog/2009/02/28/logo-design-process-tutorial/
- Creating a retro logo with Adobe Illustrator.
- The author of this tutorial uses Adobe Illustrator for designing a logo for beer labels. It will be useful if you create something similar. http://vector.tutsplus.com/tutorials/designing/design-a-print-ready-beer-label-in-adobe-illustrator
- In this lesson you will learn how to create a text label in a retro style with Illustrator. The lesson is simple (it is suitable even for beginners) and very helpful. http://vectips.com/tutorials/quick-tutorial-create-a-reusable-retro-type-treatment/
- In this lesson you will learn how to create an icon for a logo in the form of bright bands in Adobe Illustrator. http://blog.spoongraphics.co.uk/tutorials/how-to-create-a-colorful-logo-style-ribbon-graphic
- In this tutorial, the author tells how to create a “green” text effect. This inscription can be used to make a logo for the company, which is engaged in the protection of the environment or connected to vegetarianism. http://vector.tutsplus.com/tutorials/text-effects/creating-an-environmentally-friendly-green-type-treatment/
- Tutorial on creation of fashionable text labels in retro style. This text effect is very useful for designing a logo. http://vector.tutsplus.com/tutorials/text-effects/how-to-create-a-trendy-retro-type-treatment/
- The process of creating a logo for Vivid Ways. http://blog.spoongraphics.co.uk/tutorials/logo-design-process-and-walkthrough-for-vivid-ways
- Using a round logo to create a design in a retro style is very popular trend nowadays. Main elements of the logo in this tutorial are created with the help of Illustrator, and antique-effect is added with Photoshop. http://blog.spoongraphics.co.uk/tutorials/how-to-create-a-retro-badgeemblem-style-logo
Logo design is often seems to be a quick and easy job: you create a small picture, attach to it some text, and everything is ready! In fact, there are many nuances that make this process not an easy task. Hopefully, these tutorials will help you in creating an outstanding logo design.
Zfort Group – IT Outsourcing service provider.