Review: Movavi Video Editor
With every passing day it seems to become more and more important that you know how to edit your videos. At one point video editing was a skill that was only required by professionals in certain fields, but nowadays the use of video is so widespread that knowing how to edit videos is invaluable for both personal as well and professional purposes.
Of course assuming you have little or no experience editing videos you aren’t going to want to start learning if you know that there is a steep learning curve that goes along with it. As such Movavi Video Editor and its trademark user-friendly approach should be perfectly up your alley.
The simple and straightforward interface in the video editing software will make finding the tools that you need a piece of cake. Everything is neatly marked and organized so it really is intuitive, and the controls and actions used to apply the tools are just as clear to understand.
None of the actions required by Movavi Video Editor are complicated, and the bulk of them involve actions that will be familiar to most people. For example, you may need to drag and drop elements in place, adjust sliders, resize windows, and so on.
Needless to say the fact that it is so easy to use is a big part of Movavi Video Editor’s appeal. However what makes it a truly attractive software is also the fact that it is no slouch in terms of the scope of its features too. Within the software, you’ll find everything that you need to:
- Cut and combine segments of video and remove unwanted videos or merge clips together.
- Enhance the video quality and correct common issues such as blurry, shaky, or interlaced video segments.
- Add audio tracks to include background music or voiceovers and control the sound levels.
- Insert customizable text to create unique captions, watermarks or subtitles.
- Apply various types of special effects and filters to transform the visual appearance and style of the video.
- Place animated transitions between scenes in the video to give it a unique and fun appearance.
Although that is just a small part of what Movavi Video Editor is capable of, you should be starting to see just how much it can do. Be sure to try it out firsthand so that you can see exactly how easy it is to use, as well as how much you will be able to do with it.