Boost Your Productivity With Shutterstock Plugin for Adobe Photoshop
Designing process includes mainly your canvass, folders of design assets and addons, resources such as icons, vector images and brushes. So we tend to shift from one window to another, websites and other resources to improve our workflow. This is also the reason why most of the designers around the world have this two monitor setup or more because we want to have all the resources that can be reach easily and put to our masterpiece.
Shutterstock has a solution for your crowded desktop and jumbled workflow: Introducing the Shutterstock plugin for the Adobe Photoshop application. With this custom built plugin you can use your Shutterstock account to access our extensive collection of nearly 100 million images within the Creative Cloud desktop application, letting you work smarter and faster. Simplify your creative process by searching, downloading, and licensing imagery as you design — without ever leaving your canvas.
We have tested the plugin and we can assure you that the time you allotted to your workflow is lesser because the searching of images to add in our design project is right into our design application. Those switching from one window to another is lesser specially when we are designing and all that are needed are from Shutterstock.
Aside from the workflow that is being minimized, the plugin also provides visual inspiration with the curated images with collections based on color palettes and emotions.
Explore their everyday design essentials, such as isolated images, textures, and images with room for text.
Key features of the new Shutterstock plugin include:
- Access to Shutterstock’s fast and innovative search technology
- Ability to edit any watermarked image for free, with those edits automatically reapplied to the image when purchased
- Direct access to existing Shutterstock accounts, including Premier, Shutterstock’s Enterprise Platform
- Ability to view existing lightboxes and access previously previewed and purchased images
- Instant inspiration from Shutterstock’s curated collections
- Everyday design essentials such as isolated images, textures, and images with room for text
The Shutterstock plugin works for Photoshop CC 2014 and Photoshop CC 2015 and it is available for Mac and PC users in English.
You can download the plugin from here http://www.shutterstock.com/lp/adobe-photoshop-plugin-shutterstock
Check out also the the blog post on the announcement of the plugin.