5 Tips in Brochure Designing and 10 Examples
As a follow up article of business card designs, I searched throughout the net to bring you high quality brochures design for your company/brand.
Most of the time, brochures can be found at places where tourists frequently visit. Such as resorts, hotels, museums and etc.
What is brochure?
A brochure (also referred to as a pamphlet) is a type of leaflet. Brochures are most commonly found at places that tourists frequently visit, such as museums, major shops, and tourist information. Brochure racks or stands may suggest visits to amusement parks and other points of interest. Another type of brochure is interpersonal brochures, which are brochures based on other people. Then there are pamphlets that you can find in health clinics and hospitals, that give help and advice to do with your health.
The most common types of single-sheet brochures are the bi-fold (a single sheet printed on both sides and folded into halves) and the tri-fold (the same, but folded into thirds). A bi-fold brochure results in four panels (two panels on each side), while a tri-fold results in six panels (three panels on each side).
TIPS IN MAKING BROCHURE DESIGNS:
- Your design must have the important information and as much as possible.
- Be responsive that your brochure design must push the reader to take action, not to overwork them with information and pictures.
- The design should verbalize for the brand you are with.
- Choose the best paper to use that will fit your design.
- Proofread before going to the final output.
Check out below the high-quality brochure designs enjoy and plan your upcoming design and have a color brochure printing company do the rest.
Tell our graphics experts what you need and we will create business brochures for you.