Logo design trends for 2018, are you ready?
It’s that time of the year when the months begin to pass by quickly, and before one knows it, the year ends. As we gear up to step into 2018, there is a lot to look forward to. As the years change, so do the design trends. This means that as we get ready to usher in 2018, we need to welcome the new patterns as well so that there are ripples created in the graphic design industry.
Let’s take a peek at the latest logo design trends for 2018, some of which promise to take the world by storm. Before you also get surprised with the new patterns, you can have a chance to familiarize yourself with what is in store for the New Year.
- Bright colours that will steal your thunder: Who does not like bright, popping colours? Almost everyone; well, let’s hope the majority does. If you are struggling to catch potential customers’ attention, then it is time to stand out from the crowd. Since we are talking about logo designs, it’s imperative to have a good design, which draws its inspiration from bright, popping colours. As soon as you catch a customer’s attention, your content and product should be strong enough to convert them from a potential customer to a loyal customer.
- Pictures talk louder than words: Don’t be generic; instead, be different than the masses. While words can help attract attention, many businesses are capturing markets by using pictures within their logos. Gone are the days when people used alphabets to do their bidding. These days, use pictures and see how many customers are able to relate to what your business is trying to portray.
- Yin and Yang: If your business’s theme borders on the power of black and white, then nothing is more perfect than the fusion of the Yin with the Yang. The balance between two powerful colors will lend your business the power it desires, as the fusion leads to the attraction of the mind, the heart and the soul of your business and your customers’.
- Animation: Animated logos are another part of the graphic designing world which is grabbing the attention of businesses these days. Animation, if done well, can go a long way in adding a value to the logo of the business. Since logos are an integral part of any business, it’s important to spend a considerable amount of time designing one’s logo to get the most out of your marketing strategies.
- Wings: As it is said, add wings and see your business fly. While the idea is to not fly right out of the window, the subtlety is to add a sparkle to your logo. The designing should be done in such a way so that the logo looks exquisite and add the charm your business deserves.
- Color split: Being a part of a new tradition, color splits have become the new age mantra for all graphic designers. The monoline designs are giving way to color splits, as more and more businesses begin to dapple in different colors, thereby trying to bring out the beauty of their brand’s logo.
These were some of the design trends to look out for in the year 2018. Hopefully, as we fade into the New Year, these trends would be the frontline through which businesses will flourish in the long run.